- Habbo Development Wiki - Overview
Last Wiki update to date: 2022, May 22 20:36 (CEST +0200, Europe/Berlin)
Wiki aimed to document the old Habbo Hotel protocol, which was implemented over FUSE 0.2.0 in Habbo V7, replacing the original FUSE 0.1.0; now will also include server-side data difficult to find.
Messages and structures documentation are written by me (Alcosmos) following the Lingo code from Habbo v17 client source code.
Some differences are expected between versions, however, the structures are practically the same the way up to the last Shockwave versions, except that the way encryption works was changed at some point after V28. Newer additions after Habbo v16 are not expected to be documented, at least for now.
- Adobe Director scripting dictionary, 2009; last updated 2011
- FUSE Server Technology, 3 May 2000 by Aapo Kyrölä
- Habbo architecture, November 2008 by Aapo Kyrölä
- Alex/Quackster for recovering the Lingo from Habbo v17 client
- Puomi Team's original wiki (RIP) for the idea and for teaching me how the protocol and encoding works
- Shenk for all the useful information in his old website